The FRAC would like to thank the lalala signature company for its support in the development of the Bouge ton FRAC space. This public space, where visitors can meet and gain information, inaugurated in June 2023, welcomes the public all year round and allows them to discover in a warm, fun setting, the various missions and activities of the FRAC: collecting, outreach projects, exhibitions, workshops, meetings, etc.
Throughout the year, the FRAC Champagne-Ardenne offers an artistic programme and cultural events that provide all audiences with a sensitive, playful, and didactic approach to contemporary art. The distribution of artworks from the collection throughout the Grand Est region and beyond contributes to the region’s image as a dynamic arts hub and allows geographically distant audiences access to art. Accessibility to all, parity, cultural diversity, and ecological awareness are the values and principles underlining and driving the FRAC’s different missions and activities.
Supporting the FRAC Champagne-Ardenne is a commitment to artistic creation firmly rooted in its time, affirming access to art and culture as a right, and working towards the construction of a cultural heritage representative of the richness of our society.
The FRAC in figures:
- 857 artworks
- 371 artists in our collection with a gender parity acquisitions policy since 2018
- 2 to 3 exhibitions per year at the FRAC
- +/- 15 exhibitions in the region
- +/- 10 exhibitions in school establishments
- 40 workshops for children aged 6 to 12 years
Whether you are a business or an individual; whether your support is financial, in kind, or skills-based, feel free to contact us so together we can discuss a tailor-made sponsorship programme. In return for your support, you will be granted a tax reduction and benefit from:
- The presence of your logo/name on our paper and digital communication media
- The possibility to discover our exhibitions and their organization in a privileged setting
- The opportunity to hold team-building events with your employees and collaborators around a range of cultural activities
- The possibility to organize professional meetings and more relaxed events in a unique setting.