The acquisitions committee comprises 5 to 7 members: the Director of the Regional Contemporary Art Fund (FRAC), and four to six members chosen for their artistic and cultural skills and/or expertise. The visual arts advisers from the State and Region attend the meetings of the acquisitions committee in the role of observers. Every year, members of the acquisitions committee meet to analyse the acquisition proposals and submit their recommendations to the board of directors.
Members are appointed for a renewable three-year term by the board of directors, on the recommendation of the director. As soon as there is a change of management, the acquisitions committee is automatically dissolved.
Members of the acquisitions committee:
- Ludovic Delalande, Exhibition Curator, Fondation Louis Vuitton, Paris
- Marie Griffay, Director, FRAC Champagne-Ardenne, Reims
- Claire Hoffmann, Head of Artistic Programming at the Centre culturel suisse, Paris
- Emmanuelle Lainé, Artist
- Alexandra McIntosh, Director, Centre international d’art et du paysage, Ile de Vassivière
- Julia Vaillant, Head of Visual Arts at the Région Grand Est
- Laurent Innocenzi, Visual Arts Advisor for the DRAC Grand Est
- Felizitas Diering, Director, FRAC Alsace, Sélestat
- Fanny Gonella, Director, 49 Nord 6 Est - FRAC Lorraine, Metz
The acquisitions committee meets once a year, in the spring. Acquisition proposals can be sent to the FRAC Champagne-Ardenne between 1 January and 1 March of the current year.
Submissions should be sent by email to the Head of Collections at the following address: email@example.com with the words “acquisition proposal” in the object line of the email. A single proposal per person can be submitted per year.
The acquisition proposal files must contain the following elements:
- A text presenting the general artistic approach.
- A file with the proposed artworks: visuals, dates, dimensions, price, technical details (information regarding installation, packing/shipping, maintenance, etc.).
- The price of the artworks in euros including VAT.
- A CV, biography, and bibliography of the artist.
Incomplete files will not be accepted
For more information, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or +33 (0)3 26 05 78 32